Key Point: each of us needs to continuously develop ourselves regardless of the positions we have in any organization. The TED talk series is a superb and efficient vehicle for personal development. Schedule and watch the top 20 in the month of March!
Online Universities has done a wonderful job of capturing 20 essential TED talks for personal leadership development.
- Review the Top 20 essential TED talks for leaders by clicking on the Online Universities link above.
- Schedule time in March to watch the ten videos that interest you the most and treat each as a top priority meeting. Do not cancel! You and your personal development are priorities.
- Journal in your mobile phone, tablet or laptop one important thing you learned from each, and the action(s) you can take as a result. (If you haven’t already done so, consider starting a personal development folder of lessons you’ve learned.)
- At the end of March review what you’ve learned and actions you’ve taken as a result of watching the TED Talks videos.
- Share your learnings with others.
TED and your development in The Character Triangle,